Monday 10 September 2012

Summer Bucketlist: Things I failed at...

Unfortunately this is the end of the summer bucketlist for this year:(
I know my last two summer bucketlist posts were the wrong way round so please dont shoot me *Putting my hands up*

So these are the things I failed...


3) Run into the see in my swimsuit without a wetsuit(the sea where I live is really cold, and i hate saltwater)
4) Get a tan, I normally burn    
6) Make Summer Collage7) Buy some stacking braclettes!
8) Buy a cream blush
9) Decorate an Iphone case
10) Bake Brownies:D
16) Water Marble my nails again(copied Ffions, ooops)

*SIGH*

I am truly sorry I am rubbish. But I have a plan...

I am going to continue doing this over this year and see if I can succseed to complete it by the end of 2012:D
I know this was a quick little post but it was quick too write so

Cheerio
Bethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment