Friday 7 September 2012

Summer Bucketlist- colourful makeup, beach and the 100m

Another three things!
Your probably thinking well you posted another post yesterday and these things were before that. Its just that I dont want to make posts too long or too short so its best to put three things in each:)

Lets start with colourful makeup:) Ive ventured into wearing some diffrent coloured makeup instead of browns, champanges and blacks(basicly neutrals).

Anywayyyy... 


Blue eyeshadow underneath my eye
 





The blue underneath the eye:)
 



An Oranegy bronzey
 





















I've also gone to the beach this summer on the 1st week of the holidays:)
My godmother has a caravan in west wales which is about three hours drive from where I live. But I love going there because there is a beach and a reallty nice one too, not one of those really shabby ones...

But as I said I went there a few weeks ago:)

My feet;/

Cheerio for now
Bethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment