Wednesday 28 November 2012

Bath Haul!

On Sunday I went to bath! Which is actually the hometown of Zoella who you probably all know and love as much as I do. 
I really did love the place. I'ts very beautiful and the shops are lovely. It was bearabley cold so that it felt Christmassy. 
I went with my 'bub', 'chum' Megan:) who is a great shopping partner may I add. We went into Starbucks and said our names were Zoe(me) and Louise(Megan). 
Enough explaining lets get onto what I bought! 
The first thing I bought was a MAC lipstick in the colour Hue. Zoe said this was her favourite nudey pinky colour, so I tried it on in the shop and absoluetely loved it. I had 6 empty MAC containers so I traded those in for Hue for free.

I then bought quite a few nail polishes.   I bought 3 Revlon colours called Radiant, Pink Nude and scandalous. They were on a 2 for 3 deal in Superdrug.  
In boots I bought a Rimmel eyebrow pencil in the colour hazel which was £2.99 and then I got the Batist dryshampoo in the flavour original in its bigger form and that was £1.99. I also got 2 nail varnishes from Rimmel in peppermint and clear. And finally I got the very popular 24hour colour tattoo cream eyeshadows by Maybelline. All cosmetics and nail thing were on a buy one get one half price so all the cheaper items were half price.
Also in this months Glamour magazine there are Nails inc. nail polishes so I picked up two so I have the light pink and the blue. I really want the gold but cannot find it anywhere. What a pain.

That is it. That is what I bought:) I was happy with my purchases.
Bethan x

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute haul!!! i love the purple sparkle Revlon nail polish!!!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its a really good nail varnish too. Very pigmented and very cheap!:)
      Bethan x

      Delete